Monday, November 19, 2012

Lee Min Ho




In Boys Over Flowers, I was not really that attracted to him yet. I actually prefer Kim Bum over him in F4 that time. When I watched Personal Taste I begin to notice his sharp nose. Then the way he smiles and acts. I find him really handsome this time. In City Hunter I became addicted to him. This is the time that I said I want him. I fell in love with his moves and his charms in City Hunter. He's the first Korean actor that made me go crazy.  He's overly handsome and manly and I especially like his nose. Watching his interviews and behind the scenes in his dramas, I saw a glimpse of his personality. He is a gentleman, sweet, caring, humble and very nice person. He goes along well with other people and fun to be with. With these traits and his looks I can say that he is my ideal man.

Thank you for coming in my life Lee Min Ho. And thank you too for coming in Manila. So glad that I had the chance of seeing you in person though I wasn't able to get really near you.

I didn't expect that I'd be this gaga over him, really. Imagine after knowing that he'll visit Manila I ran to Bench store immediately to shop just to get invites to see him. I even lined up in a very long line in Araneta Coliseum which I don't have a patience in doing so but I did just to see him. And then the Fun Meet left me hanging so I also went to Mall of Asia for his mall tour. His fun meet in Manila left me more admired of him. I just witnessed how nice he is aside from being handsome. He knows how to treat his fans very well. He made me want him more and I'm sure everyone else in the event too. He was so game and enthusiastic to play with his fans. He's so humble despite of his popularity. He's honest in answering all the questions thrown at him. And he's caring too, he always thinks of the safety of his fans. Such a sweet man. He always make a connection with his fans despite of the language barrier. And that left his fans like me screaming unendlessly in every move he does and every word he speaks.

Here are some scenes in the Fun Meet at Araneta Coliseum.

Our invites and tickets


Pictures of Lee Min Ho being played continuously while waiting for him to come. What can you say? So handsome right?! Picture pa lang pamatay na.

Performances of K-Pop Music. Such are Nobody of Wonder Girls, Sorry Sorry of Super Junior and the newest hit Gangnam Style.

And here he comes.

Lucky winners who got  up close to him. He even gave each one of them a hug, a handshake and a photo op.


He really loves his fans so he asked to have a picture with them all.
And as he said and as suggested by his fans he had Adobo for dinner that night. A man of his word. 







No comments:

Post a Comment