Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Rooftop Prince




Huwaaa! I've cried at the last part of this drama. It is really amazing. Though it is really tricky who Park Ha ended with. Is it with Tae Yong or Lee Gak? All in all, I can say that this is one of the best I've seen. Yeah it is, that's why it's in this blog. I just can't get enough of it. I love it.  The story is just so funny, cute, sweet, historical, unique and to die for. The actors and actresses really played their roles well. I love Yoochun now but still, Min Ho is my number one.

I won't talk anymore about the story cause it's everywhere in the internet. I just want to express my feelings of this drama. The sweet scenes of Lee Gak and Park Ha are unlike the others. Its sweet but not too cheesy. That is a kind of sweetness I want to receive too to my future prince. And its just so sweet that they've loved each other from the past and remained even after 300 years though they are different persons in their new life. I love all the cast. Yoochun is great he really delivers well. I always laugh whenever he acts so high and mighty after coming in the modern era and ordering people around him. Yes he's a prince but he has nothing when he and his three servants came in Seoul. The three servants are really cute. At least they remain loyal to their prince. I like the antagonist here Hong Se Na. She's so pretty.

I also love the songs. It adds in delivering the emotions to the viewers. Though I cannot really understand the meaning (which I have to look for the translations after) I can feel the sorrow, the pain, the love and the happiness.

So what do I think about the ending of this drama? Hmmm. I think he ended with Lee Gak in Tae Yong's personality. Fate has given them a chance again that's why Tae Yong has awaken from his serious state and met with Park Ha. Maybe Tae Yong has seen the events in his past life and saw that he is Lee Gak the prince. So he recalls everything and they see each other. Hehe. That's what I think.



tin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment